An Sincere Overview of The Electronic Class School with Amy Porterfield

It is time! My mentor-turned-friend Amy Porterfield's new Digital Course Academy is HERE, and it is everything. No, really… everything.I was thrilled to obtain an insider peek into the latest version of her signature course, and whilst the nerdy, course-loving gal that I am, I couldn't wait to obtain my practical it to explore, take a look at her processes, and get several new tips along the way. 

And you guys, I got WAY significantly more than I bargained for. Amy's always updating, adding, and changing up her course to reflect her newest strategies. I went in hoping to take away several new nuggets of strategy and see her behind-the-scenes of that she's offering so I could share it with you! After all, I have been creating courses for some time and sort of have a handle on which I'm doing! But I came from the jawhorse with ALL forms of tactical advice and new ideas and impactful takeaways that I can't wait to implement into my own personal business and courses. It's pretty wild. 

But to get a full variety of feedback, I wished to ask a number of my team members to have a look, hit play, and poke around, too, and today I'm sharing our reviews of this one-of-a-kind program that may teach you just how to take your knowledge, build a beautiful course around it, and sell it to the masses. If you're wondering if this course is right for you personally, just have a look at what my team has to express:

CAITLYN – TEAM JK COURSE CREATOR:

“Way too often I do believe people need to be convinced of the genius and that they have a distinctive perspective and skills to fairly share with the planet that can change someone's life.

But maybe you're like me and already have 10,000 ideas and love to instruct and can see right now this path of fabricating an online course for the business. Since the course creator for the JK team, it's not the “what” or the “how” of fabricating online courses that keep me up at night. It's the promotion “how are we going to tell the planet about this awesome thing we created?” piece.

The last module in Digital Course Academy may be worth the price of the course alone. She starts with walking you through how to style a profitable webinar presentation, then holds your hand with a detailed policy for replenishing your webinar with the best people through a high converting registration page, social media posts, live broadcasts, email invites and paid ads.

Next, she teaches a 5-part launch offer framework to make fully sure your webinar converts well and knocks it out from the park with live webinar success secrets and what direction to go post-webinar, as well.

She truly takes the guesswork out of having your big idea facing your audience so you can start to impact lives with what you need to say. This content is pure gold, and I'm thankful we've had Amy as a mentor for our team throughout our years of fabricating courses for the audience, and you can now, too!”

STEPHANIE – TEAM JK COMMUNITY SUPPORT:

“What I enjoy most about this course is how user-friendly it is. Amy lays everything out in a quite simple to follow along with, step-by-step fashion. You do NOT have to be a tech geek to work it out.

From finding and serving your ideal customers to course building, webinars, and finally SALES go url, your hand is being held while walked through the entire process beginning to end.

Each video lesson also contains the content in audio and transcript versions, so irrespective of the method that you learn best, there is an option for you. This course WILL transform your organization in ways that there is a constant imagined possible!”

MARISA – TEAM JK PROJECT MANAGER:

“I don't learn about you, but whenever I get my practical really juicy, implement-in-the-moment content, I can't help but dive straight into the create-and-disseminate mindset. Following creation phase, I typically freeze on next steps because I didn't take the time to intentionally nurture my audience or thoroughly plan my ‘pre-launch runway,' as Amy coins it.

We ALL know that planning is certainly one of the most important pieces to the content creation process, yet it's a place a lot of us don't learn how to navigate well and find yourself feeling like we failed! Okay, maybe it's only where I've personally failed a handful of times before…

Amy kicks things off by breaking down the success secrets to arranging a 14-day live launch experience, including a 90-day full launch cycle, 30 that are exactly about what goes on BEFORE you even launch! Talk about the power of planning.

If you should be like me and typically see big-picture things better and, in turn, struggle with the step-by-step, Module 2's “Course Creation Framework” is likely to make your heart so very happy. Amy talks planning from the 10,000-foot view, which she then breaks down into actionable, “have it done” checklists. Pure magic, if I might say so myself!

AUDREY – TEAM JK CONTENT CREATOR:

“For someone who craves community and digs online education, this course has everything and then some. I enjoy that Amy kicks it off by speaking about YOUR unique audience — what you can, and should, be doing to communicate with them right now, in this very moment, to start prepping them for the cool thing (ahem, your course) that is to come. She doesn't stop there, either.

As she walks you through the actual processes and software to use to turn your concept into a class, she gives actionable steps to nurture your audience and keep them invested and engaged in your journey. That way, by the full time you have a class prepped and ready to sell, your audience is going to be right there with you on the journey, ready to buy!

This ability to keep your community interested through weekly content you serve up is the difference between crickets and major conversion come launch time… And Amy teaches you just just how to communicate to your audience regularly and well, on TOP of the logistics and processes you have to know to really conceptualize, create, and launch your course. Pretty dang cool, right?!”

JENNA – CEO AND FEARLESS LEADER: 

“Amy changed my life with her course completely back 2015… I'd most of the skills and know-how to be successful, but what I was missing was the step-by-step blueprint to put every one of the pieces together. It will be easy to believe that you might figure all of it out yourself, but why the heck can you do that when anyone who has gone before you and experienced MAJOR success has organized the step-by-step process for you personally?

As humans, we often overcomplicate things — not Amy! Amy approaches difficult topics like course creation, webinars, and launching with easy-to-digest processes that help you find success quicker (and with less frustration!).

The blueprint is looking forward to you, all you want to do is honor your genius and follow Amy's fool-proof plan! Amy's education is a huge beacon for me personally as I've pivoted and navigated the planet as an online entrepreneur, I can't recommend her system enough. The keys to the kingdom are looking forward to you!”

THE JK BONUS EDUCATOR SUITE

Welp, my team has spoken. (And they're kinda really smart.) For sure, though — that is your opportunity, my friend. If you've considered wanting to fairly share your unique knowledge together with your community — with the planet — that is THE A-to-Z roadmap for getting it finished with as little hiccups and in as little time as humanly possible.

And it'll be described as a stellar, beautiful, impactful course that you could modify, tweak, and continue to sell for YEARS to come. This is the dream, isn't it? I am hoping this Digital Course Academy review was helpful and you'll find more information concerning the course below. Oh and here's the BEST part, I'm linking arms with Amy as an affiliate if you join through my link, I obtain a referral commission and YOU get my extra special educator suite bonus for FREE. So you receive me AND Amy for the price of one.

Comments